The CKC medical imaging department is equipped to perform standard techniques in addition to specific diagnostic and interventional procedures relevant to kidney disease and its complications.
- An X-ray machine with image intensification
- C-arm machine for guided operative interventions
- Portable X-ray machine for inpatients and ICU patients.
- High-resolution ultrasound machine including Doppler, Power and Duplex
- Standard ultrasonography examination including abdominal, pelvic, renal, transplant, transrectal and transvaginal procedures
- Ultrasound guided interventional procedures
- Ultrasound guided renal and prostatic biopsy
- 2D ultrasound machine for ICU interventions
- Portable Ultrasound machine for bed side examinations for inpatients
- DEXA machine for measurement of bone density, diagnosis of osteoporosis and estimation of fracture risk